Sunday, October 3, 2010

It's Official!

It's official. I Becky Adams Lewis have started a blog. Yes it was rather daunting, but by a "gentle nudge" given by a good friend, here it finally is. And let me tell you, it was painless and very easy to do. I really don't know why I allowed myself to be intimidated by it all. It was pretty much THE easiest thing I have ever done. So, if you've been wanting to start a blog but haven't because of some really lame excuse, just do it!

I'm beginning to get a funny feeling that this whole blogging business is going to not only be really fun, but possibly addicting. So here it goes, fingers crossed!


P.S. Here's a little bit of Arizona for you. There is a reason the state flag has the sunset on it. This is what we see on a regular basis. ;)

7 comments:

  1. I so miss the way you speak and present thoughts, so I can't wait for more, personally! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogosphere! It's a good place to be. :)
    I loved the sunsets in Arizona (and the sun rises).

    ReplyDelete
  3. hurray! I'm glad that Dan nudged you. :) Hurray!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea! I look forward to reading all about your Arizona adventures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the blogging world! I'm glad you decided to do it! I love being able to stay even a little bit connected. Here's mine if you want to check it out: clovesradams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am always telling people that Arizona has "special" sunsets that no one else sees, and nobody ever believes me. Here is the proof! I love you Becky! I'm so excited that you have a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOOOOH AWESOME!!!!! I HAVE ONE TOO! huntierockz.blogspot.com !!!!! I LIKE YALL'S!

    ReplyDelete