Monday, October 11, 2010

Purely Inspiration

I had the most beautiful experience with the Book of Mormon this morning. Having this whole week off of work due to Fall Break, I was able to take my time and relish what I was reading. My reading today took me to 1 Nephi 22 and 2 Nephi 1. I wept as I read the words of Nephi when he interpreted the words of Isaiah that he had just given to his brothers. He as well as his father Lehi, in 2 Nephi 1, bore bold and fervent testimonies of the gospel of Jesus Christ. In short, they testified that those who keep the commandments and the covenants made with God, have no need to fear (1 Ne 22:22).


There is solace and peace to be found in the scriptures!! I am so very grateful for this challenge I have issued to myself!

1 comment: